Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Final Exams


Final Exams are this week for my students, and wow are they stressed...LOL...I remember my final exam weeks and how they would try me...LOL! The thing is though if they would realize that if they would just keep up with their grades throughout the semester, then they wouldn't have to stress as much at the end. Students today though just want to "get by." Wonder if that's how it is with us and God? We care about the tests of life when they come, and we start studying His Word and praying, but all the other times we are just "getting by!" The scripture says in 1 Corinthians 9:24, "Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it." We must be running at all times...Not just when we see the finish line! My prayer is that we would no longer just want to "pass" the exams, but run that we may win the PRIZE!

No comments:

Post a Comment